Tradition, Experience & Commitment to Excellence
Eye Care of Maine originated in 1922, when Howard Hill, M.D. opened the first ophthalmology practice in central Maine.
Our goal is to provide the people of central Maine with a personalized, compassionate approach to full service medical and surgical eye care, where the needs of the patient are always placed first.
Our mission is to continue this goal and to provide our patients with the latest in modern eye care technology. We are always happy to see new patients.
Walk-in emergency care is available during office hours, but please call ahead.
Our Surgery Center
- Highly trained surgeons and support staff
- Our cost is a fraction of a hospital’s cost
- Latest in Cataract Surgery technology
- State of the art equipment
- Fast recovery and return to normal activities
- Comfortable, intimate setting with more privacy and less anxiety
- Easier scheduling, courteous, competent and caring staff
- Convenient Location